Joint Entrance Exam For B.Arch & B.Plan
JEE B.Arch or JEE (PAPER-2)
JEE MAIN Paper 2
for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi
and other CFTIs ever year in 1st week of April in offline mode only.
The Paper 2 for admissions to B.Arch/B.Planning courses will have one Question Paper consisting of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test.
The duration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Part - I
Part - II
- Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials.
- Objects, Texture related to Architecture and building environment.
- Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal).
- Three dimensional - perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast.
- Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil.
- Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects.
- Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
- Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.), landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life.